Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Surgery

I've got 32 hours before my baby has to check into Children's hospital for surgery. He's having a dermoid cyst removed from his left temple. The time between scheduling this surgery to now has flown by. I'm not ready. He is ready though, he's much more healthy now than he was before as we've fixed this feeding issue we were having and he's finally gained some good weight.

We all are going to be spending the night at my mom's tomorrow night. She's closer to the hospital than we are and we have to be there at 6:30am. Then the kids won't be disturbed so early and are already there for her to watch while Jim and I are at the hospital.

It's an outpatient procedure. The surgery is supposed to last all of 10mins or so then they will want to observe him for a while so we should be home by early afternoon I imagine. I'll post pictures before and after...

No comments:

Post a Comment