Sunday, May 30, 2010

A day in our life

Jonny ready for bed. He's been quiet today so no "cool" pictures of him. He's such a good boy when he's not copying Joshy's bad behavior!

Faker Joey wanted his picture taken while sleeping! LOL

Jim just threw all the stuff back up there I'll have to rearrange it MY way. You see how the shelves butt up against each other? The shelf that is the desk is the one that will go on the yellow wall.

 Looking at it from Joey and Jonny's bed.

The view of his room now from the door way. The table had to go as it didn't allow for a full sheet of a 8x11" paper to lay flat. I originally thought to buy a Toy Story table and chairs but instead we did this shelf/desk.

Joey's temporary desk. We've been putting these shelves up with a thought and as we go I get more and more ideas. Jim wanted to butt the adjacent shelves together for more surface area. I thought of in the future having a larger shelf lower to act like a desk. Jim liked the idea so much he got this temporary one up today. We need two more shelves, I want the "desk" to be 16" deep and then another shelf, probably 10" deep a bit higher for Joey's desk use. When it's all done it's going to be so cute. I'm still working on where exactly to put the magnetic strips so I can get his stuff hung up.

On Joey's bed, trying his hardest to get those books out to read!

Jackson reading "Five Wishing Stars"

Joey's actually got a small wrench there and is attempting to tighten the hex screws!

While I was shopping this was Joey helping daddy put up the track for more shelves on the
adjacent wall.

Joshy's nap. We were waiting for daddy and Joey to get home so Josh and I could go to the grocery store. Two minutes of Toy Story 2 and this is what happened.

This would be Joshy's sandal up on top of my curtains! How the heck??
Daddy and Joey got home, daddy made some nuggets and this is what you find in the middle of eating...




1 comment: