Monday, June 14, 2010

T-ball

Not much to say yet just that it was Joey's first T-ball practice with the CYC. He had a good time and lucky him, two of his friends from school are on his team and one of them is going to Kindergarten with him!!!! Yay!! He's the number 1!!! :) These girls coaching him are very good! They started out with teaching them the right way to step/throw, how to use two hands to keep the ball in the mitt, how to stand ready for grounders, how to hold the mitt if the ball is above or below the waist. Very good teaching. My Joey is starting out a little flighty. He reminded me of the girls when I was growing up, out in right field doing hand stands and cartwheels instead of playing ball. I'm hoping that Joey gets my love for sports, I'm preparing for him not to. Maybe it's immaturity right now but I have a feeling... We'll see how it pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment