Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eye sight?

A few weeks back Joey and I were laying on his bed doing flash cards. He appeared to be doing just fine then stated he couldn't see. I was holding them with the ceiling light behind them so I thought maybe the light was bothering him but when I readjusted them so the wall was behind instead, he said he still could not see. He took the card and held it right up to his face like daddy does when he's trying to read without his glasses.

Yesterday he had his 5yr old check up. He's a healthy kid, 39lbs and 41". He got 3 shots, MMR, DTaP and Polio. We did an eye exam... he failed miserably. However, neither I nor the nurse could tell if he really couldn't see the pictures (house, apple, umbrella) or he just didn't test well.

Now I have to take him to an eye doctor for an eye exam :( Not the end of the world, I was just hoping the kids would get MY sight. I can see the birds above the clouds according to my husband! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment