Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Shelves are up and it's mostly done

final pictures:
This one you can see all the shelves from desk to ceiling
From the doorway
Closer look at the desk area. The shelf that the A-D are attached is for Joey's use.
The Desk from the Doorway. There's enough room on the 4ft desk for 4 small chairs
The upper shelves
On the top shelf I put the board and card games, puzzles, extra things like markers and glue and the workbooks I have to use with him. The 2nd from top is regular reading books, some teaching books (books for learning to read, alphabet and numbers), soft covers (so the little ones don't get to them and rip them up) and the library books. the last shelf is the hard cover books and other books that would only ever be for me to read to them, a basket of magnetic letters, the 5 drawer tower is for markers, glue and scissors and note cards. A couple little aqurium things they got at the dollar store, you fill with water and the fish grow 400%.

I have to say I LOVE how it came out. I wish I didn't need so many shelves since I lost all that wall space for the things I have to hang on the wall but so glad I have the shelves I need!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment