Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer is fast coming to an end

July was hectic to say the least. Every day there was something going on with Joey and during the week of the 12th it was two things every day. It was tiring and I'm glad it's over, but I miss it too. I'm sad that we've only got a month and a few days before school starts and my life changes forever. It will never be the same once Joey starts all day kindergarten.

In a couple weeks I'm going to have to start getting up about the same time as hubby leaves for work in the morning, 5-5:30am. At that time I can have some quiet time to myself, shower and get dressed for the day. Make Joey's lunch and start breakfast for the boys. Get Joey up by 6:30am, fed, showered and dressed. The other boys up around the same time and at least diapers changed and get them dressed appropriately for taking Joey to school. They can eat with Joey or when we get home, doesn't really matter.

Joey's dropped off at school before 8am then we come home. My time now to clean, do laundry, get the kids dressed that aren't already, get Josh ready for school, serve lunch, get Josh on the bus. Wednesdays Josh is home all day and Joey is home at 11:30am or 2pm depending on school's schedule. Tuesday we have PT for Jackson, Thursdays ST for Jon and Jackson. Friday morning grandma comes to care for Jackson and Josh in the morning while Jon and I go to Mommy and Me preschool. Joey is then picked up at 3pm and Josh gets home, on the bus, at some time around 3:20pm I'm guessing.

The days that my bff has to work I will also be bringing her daughter home with me so I'll have 5 kids for awhile. On Tuesdays she's going to come home with me and then she and Joey will be going to swimming class. Wednesdays though September only I have a class from 3:30pm-5pm. I don't have a clue how that's going to work? Joey wants to play soccer again this fall. Gotta find him a team (probably the YMCA).

I'm just exhausted thinking about it all and yet excited to have a schedule to run my life. I'm praying that this schedule will be only for the good for all of us.

Until then we just have to enjoy the great weather when we can. I'm not complaining, I love the heat over cold any day. However, the humidity here has been atrocious. The kids are red and sweaty after only 15-30mins of play some days. I can't breath outside!  LOL I am not looking forward to winter. I think the driving the kids to and from school in the winter is going to be a nightmare but I am looking for a slight cool down, at least in the humidity.

At Jackson's 9 month well baby check up he was .... 13lbs 8oz and 25" long. I have a very old 4 month old! He's healthy though, just needs to bulk up the weight and we're using solids (no teeth) to do that. Poly-Vi-Sol with Iron too, she's sure he's anemic. Nothing serious though thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment